Four Locations Serving the Emerald Coast
ALL LOCATIONS OPEN FROM 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM 7 DAYS A WEEK
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
Hi friends! Please read the following carefully regarding our new food ordering, pick up, and delivery procedures.
Our Seacrest and Market Shops locations are temporarily closed at this time.
Our Watercolor and Gulf Place locations are open for carryout and delivery only.
NEW DELIVERY SERVICE
- Hours Available: 4:00 PM to 7:45 PM
- If you are east of Grayton Beach (Hwy 283) please call our Watercolor location to order: 850-231-3030
- If you are west of Grayton Beach please call our Gulf Place location to order: 850-267-2202
- There is a $5.00 delivery fee and PLEASE tip our drivers well!
- For Sandestin delivery a $75.00 minimum order is required.
- If you are paying with a credit card you will need your own pen to sign the reciept.
We appreciate your patience as this is the first time we have tried delivery!
NEW PIZZA BY THE SEA TAKE OUT ORDERING PROCEDURE
The good news is we are still open for carry-out and delivery! However, we are carefully following the CDC and State of Florida’s safety guidelines. As a result, please follow this set of instructions:
1. Place your order by calling the restaurant location desired.
2. We will let you know an estimated time your order will be ready and also text you when your order is ready.
3. Please text us back after you park in our parking lot for pick-up.
4. A team member will let you inside to pay and pickup your order.
Don’t forget that we offer take and bake pizzas and baked spaghetti (small and large) for you to prepare at home at your convenience.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these trying times and thank you for supporting our small business! It means so much to us!
The Beer Family and the PBTS team.
Free Email Newsletter
Sign up now and stay up to date with all of the Pizza by the Sea News and Promotions.
New Cauliflower Crust!
CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST MENU ADDITION:
Gluten-Free, light, and Delicious!
Our Cauliflower Crust pizzas are 10″ (like our standard Gluten-Free dough) and perfect for folks looking for a healthier pizza option!
(This is our Queen Margherita Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella, Roma Tomatoes and Basil… YUM!)
Find the Closest Pizza by the Sea
We have grown to FOUR LOCATIONS serving Florida’s Emerald Coast. On scenic Hwy 30A: Watercolor Crossings, Gulf Place Town Center and Seacrest (between Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach. And our NEWEST location in Miramar Beach on Hwy 98 in the Market Shops Sandestin. The restaurants specialize in a wonderful thin crust pizza and also feature a great selection of fresh Italian cuisine, salads, sandwiches, retro sodas, beer, and wine. Pizza by the Sea is the FAMILY FRIENDLY pizza place in SOWAL on the 30A.