PIZZA BY THE SEA
Four Locations Serving the Emerald Coast
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
Hi friends! Please read the following carefully regarding our new hours, food ordering, pick up, and delivery procedures.
LOCATION HOURS for Dine-In and Pick-Up
- Watercolor & Gulf Place: Open daily from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Seacrest: Open Wednesday to Sunday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Sandestin: Open Wednesday to Monday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
NEW PIZZA BY THE SEA DINE-IN & TO-GO PROCEDURES
Effective at 12.01 am CDT, 5/4/2020, per order from Florida Governor Ron DeSantis: All restaurants must limit seating capacity to 25%, and any individual gatherings of larger than 10 people are banned.
· All to-go orders are placed by phone, so call the location’s phone number to order. DO NOT ENTER TO PLACE A TO-GO ORDER. If you are picking up an order, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER UNTIL WE HAVE TEXTED YOU.
· BEFORE ENTERING, please look through the window to see if a customer is ALREADY occupying the taped X spot on the floor closest to the door. If someone is there, PLEASE WAIT YOUR TURN OUTSIDE.
- If you have a mask, please be kind and wear it inside.
- At all times outside, please be respectful of others and maintain a 6’ distance.
- We have arranged outside tables and chairs in accordance with regulations. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE ANY TABLES OR CHAIRS.
- If you are picking up a to-go order, please do not occupy the outside tables and chairs as these are reserved for on-site diners.
Don’t forget that we offer ‘Take and Bake’ pizzas and baked spaghetti (small and large) for you to prepare at home at your convenience.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these trying times and thank you for supporting our small business! It means so much to us!
The Beer Family and the PBTS team.
PIZZA BY THE SEA LOCATIONS
Free Email Newsletter
Sign up now and stay up to date with all of the Pizza by the Sea News and Promotions.
New Cauliflower Crust!
CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST MENU ADDITION:
Gluten-Free, light, and Delicious!
Our Cauliflower Crust pizzas are 10″ (like our standard Gluten-Free dough) and perfect for folks looking for a healthier pizza option!
(This is our Queen Margherita Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella, Roma Tomatoes and Basil… YUM!)
Find the Closest Pizza by the Sea
We have grown to FOUR LOCATIONS serving Florida’s Emerald Coast. On scenic Hwy 30A: Watercolor Crossings, Gulf Place Town Center and Seacrest (between Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach. And our NEWEST location in Miramar Beach on Hwy 98 in the Market Shops Sandestin. The restaurants specialize in a wonderful thin crust pizza and also feature a great selection of fresh Italian cuisine, salads, sandwiches, retro sodas, beer, and wine. Pizza by the Sea is the FAMILY FRIENDLY pizza place in SOWAL on the 30A.